Some background information:
- C-NMR spectra have been calculated using CSEARCH-NN-technology
- Spectral search technique is based on SAHO as implemented into CSEARCH
- The main intention of this system is to get some feeling about the compound class for an unknown. It must be clearly stated, that a database of 5M unqiue structures is definitely too small to cover known organic chemistry (approx. 33M at 02/2007). When taking into account the possible structures for a given molecular formula, 5M structures represent a neglictable part of possible organic chemistry !
In the meantime there were massive updates on PUBCHEM - this was the reason for rerunning the predictions and implementing another (much faster) search technique - the principle is still based on Wolfgang Bremsers SAHO-technique - the speed has been increased to allow searching of 1 billion (10**9) of CNMR-spectra within less than 3 seconds on a single CPU. At the moment the system is only partly installed and allows searching of 405,704,611 spectral patterns (usually in 1.2-1.6 seconds).
- PREDICTED CNMR-spectra for approx. 23M unique structures downloaded from PUBCHEM using CSEARCH-NN-technology
- Structures deposited from CHEMSPIDER are already included
- Intention is again to give some flavour of possible compound classes for an unknown
A detailed description of the search-technique will be given soon - stay tuned !
Another nice feature of this system: Whenever an experimental set of NMR-data is available within CSEARCH / SPECINFO / NMRPRedict / NMRShiftDB / CHEMGATE - this information is automatically included into the final resulting table of structures !
Feel free to test it ! The URL is
Your feedback is highly appreciated - use the comment section !